Selecting your NFTs and setting player options inside the Evaverse
Pressing the Escape key brings up the Options menu. From here, players can access their custom NFT loadout, pair their wallets, change display settings, and choose which avatars and companions to use within the Evaverse.
Press ESC to access the Options Menu
Players can access their NFT inventory through the loadout panels in the options window.
- Servers - Create or Join a server to play with other players.
- Loadouts - Contains all selectable NFTs, skins, pets, hoverboards, gear, stickers, and player inventory.
- Mini-Games- Choose which mini-games to interact with inside the Evaverse.
- Bots - Add or remove bot players to engage in minigames together.
- Settings - Change game settings, resolution, audio, control, and usability settings.
- Logout - Logout of the current Evaverse session
- Exit Game- Exit the Evaverse Application.